Wednesday, October 10, 2007

The Owens' Family

I took Kenny and Cherice's family pictures on Monday evening! Between Kinlee, Makenna, and Kenny (yes, Kenny - he kept looking at his kids) it was almost impossible to get a good family photo - Or so I thought during the shoot! They ended up turning out really good. Here are a few that I really liked...I do have to say, I have the cutest nieces and nephews around!
I LOVE this last one. It pretty much sums up the Owens' family. They're a bunch of goof balls! I think this is the one they should frame! Love you guys! Thanks for letting me practice!

2 comments:

delilas said...

Actually I have the cutest Nieces and Nephews around. I love all the photos you are taking. I can believe that about Kenny. :D

Erin Fonnesbeck said...

Those are great!!!!!!!!!! It always turns out better than you feel it did. That is a cute little family.