Thursday, October 18, 2007

I need your vote!

Erin and I are trying to decide between 2 domain names for our photography website. Please vote and tell me what one you like. We really want to keep it a part of our other business (will make business things/taxes easier). We don't want it to sound too foofooey. Most of the domain names we really liked are taken, so vote and tell me which one you like out of these 2! THANKS.

#1: mysweetestmemoriesphotography.com (I know, it's long, that's our hang up, but does that matter?)
#2: msmphotoarts.com (I would really like the word photography to be in the domain name - that's my hang up about this one!)

7 comments:

Kristin said...

i think i like the first one better...

Allisun said...

I like the first one better too. Most people will click on a link to it anyway, so it doesn't matter if it's long. There's my two cents.

Drae said...

I like the first one better, but it is kind of long. Could you shorten it to msmphotography? I don't know if that has been taken already, but if you want anymore suggestions, Jon is really good with all of that stuff. He actually just read a book about what, why and how to choose a business name.

Cheney Family said...

I like the first one! It doesn't matter to me if it is long IMO!

delilas said...

The first one and like Allisun said you will bookmark it as a favorite and that's that. Don't use initials because people get them all confused. You are already my favorite. I love the black and White background and the colored foreground. :D

Unknown said...

#1 is better, I think. Then people who don't bookmark sites, can remember the name a little better since it's all spelled out.

Lewyville said...

I like the first one better. I like that it is similar to your scrapbook website. Plus, I think a name is easier for people to remember than just letters. I can't wait to see the website!